|Surface :||338,94 m²|
This is a house that I’m not sure how to interior design! So I decided to share it so that everyone can interior design it however you want!!
It looks relatively small from the front, but large and unique when you walk down the driveway!
I have put all the doors in for the house, but I’ve kept them stripped wood so that you can choose a color. I have put some furniture in, for example a sink in each of the bedrooms (to give it a Victorian vibe), a simple, stripped kitchen, wood beams next to the stairs as soon as you walk into the house (via the front door), and finally I decided to turn the garage into a small classroom as I imagined that they made it so children could get education in COVID-19.
There are 2 things you can do with this house:
1. Design the house however you want!
2. Design the house as a challenge, here are the rules:
- Don’t add any can’t add doors, windows, or any other architecture, but you can add doors
- You can change the textures of anything
- You can delete the kitchen, garage, but you can’t delete the beams or sinks in the bedroom
- You can use any furniture
I think those are the only rules! I know some of these rules may be harsh, but I’m just traveling all of your smart interior minds!